Posts Tagged ‘news’
It’s been a while since our last post. That’s mostly because a) we now have a Twitter feed for everything we do and b) we’ve all been up to our asses in work — to serve you better.
Nevertheless, I’m sick of my seeing that same stupid Zunecast post of mine! So, here’s an extremely vague and unsatisfying meta-update for those of you curious as to what’s happening with your seventh-favorite browser-based Internet culture RPG and Twilight fang-fiction repository (see what we did there?).
- The Apprentice thing is moving along nicely. About half the original team picked for the Apprentice has been fired or downgraded to Auditor status, keeping the creative team small, tight and shaved. To keep things tasteful, we’ll keep the details behind the scenes. But your remaining Apprentices are: Bashy, blahquabats, crayoncakes, kraigu, PhineasPoe, plk and Shii. A hearty congrats to them all for making it this far.
- You know The Secret Thing that Invariel was hired to work on? That’s also coming along well. He recently ran his first testing thingy on the codesy stuff [NOTE TO SELF: FILL IN TECHNICAL DETAILS LATER] and it actually worked! He’s also been knighted an official Crotch Zombie recently, noticeably lengthening his E-Peen™. Kneel before him in shame and arousal.
- Meanwhile, Evil Trout is busy working on the gameplay tuneup, which many of you are already involved in. Basically, without blogging you down with details (see what we…aw, fuck it), it’s going to change the way you pwn forums forever. And as far as we can tell, it’s not completely broken (yet)!
- Contrary to popular belief, BINGEBOT 2015 is not dead. He’s alive and kicking and healthier than ever, now that he’s taken Auser’s advice and gone on Atkins. He’s got an overhaul plan for Domination in the works, but we’re putting it on hold until the gameplay revision and Episode 3 are ready to roll.
- Finally, with all this stuff going on, here’s another one: Crotch Zombie is going to release a hip, new iPhone application soon! Because you haven’t pressed “1, 2, 2, 1” until you’ve done it on a touchscreen.
Until next time!